Masterclasses & Events
Members have access to all masterclasses, group coaching, events and networking opportunities and exclusive access to our database so you can browse and watch all past masterclasses.
Our masterclasses are open to the public for a one off cost of $55 (CHF 50).
All other events are for members only.
Masterclasses + Events
- Wed, Sep 01Telemedicine for women
- Thu, Sep 23Radical Innovation 4 your Service BusinessSep 23, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PMRadical Innovation 4 your Service BusinessDevelop practical tools and a new mindset to deal with the uncertainty and complexity of today’s world: behaviors, processes business models, designs and mental models to create and capture untapped pockets of value, and dissolve frictions and problems.
- Tue, Sep 28Business Tinder for Women
- Tue, Oct 12Strategies against internet hateOct 12, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMStrategies against internet hateCyber-bullying, cyber violence, online harassment. As hate speech and trolling become more common online, one of our mentors, founder of a help center for victims of digital violence, will explain how to directly help those affected by hate speech.
- Tue, Oct 26How to develop ethical AI in businessOct 26, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+2How to develop ethical AI in businessArtificial intelligence has become one of the most widely discussed methods of optimization and growth on a global scale. Companies are leveraging data and artificial intelligence to create scalable solutions — but they’re also scaling their reputational, regulatory, and legal risks.
- Thu, Nov 04Group-coaching - Use InnovationNov 04, 5:00 PM – 10:05 PM GMT+1Group-coaching - Use InnovationReenergize your vision and refresh your life under conditions of uncertainty through radically fast prototypes and a “dissolving problems” mindset. The innovator’s method for deal with uncertainty and complexity in our lives. You'll walk away with personal insights and actions!
- Tue, Nov 09Fundable Founders - VC perspective
- Tue, Nov 23Say Goodbye to Bikini MedicineNov 23, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMSay Goodbye to Bikini MedicineThe definition of Women’s Health has changed. It is now taking on a much broader definition to include health conditions that are more common in women, occur only in women, present differently in women or require different diagnostic and treatments that are specific to women.
- Tue, Dec 07Legal Requirements
- Date will be announcedHow to monetize digital contentDate will be announcedHow to monetize digital contentThe digital content landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace. As more people consume content through digital platforms, the diversity of stakeholders involved in the digital content market ecosystem is growing. This reflects the ever-changing shifts happening in the market.
- Date will be announced soonLooking@Leadership
- Date will be announced soonFounding a Start-Up in challenging times
Masterclasses are led by our network of leading female professionals across all industries; tech to arts, medicine to finance, fashion to not-for-profit. Held bi-monthly, our masterclasses are created for all skill levels; to help you hone your professional knowledge and provide you with valuable advice from a respected expert.
Limited capacity group sessions focused on building your professional roadmap, soft skills and professional skills sets.
Industry Led Events
Run by our partners, focused on providing insights into various professions, and developing your knowledge base to succeed on these career paths.
Coming soon: Looking at you, Rolemodel
This interview series features successful mentors from a wide range of professional backgrounds. They talk about their failures, their successes and how they have mastered their way.